Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 132

Thread: Final Fantasy X... [!OT]

  1. #121
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still haven't gotten my hands on Kingdom Hearts....

  2. #122
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    You know is said alot int he US and EU versions because of the translation from Japanese... 'ne' is used alot like that, so they just used the easiest phrase to get over and over.

    I hated blitzball the entire time >_<

    I liked the ending actually...

    But a very easy boss is something I've grown used to, as it happens alot nowadays...

    I only got Yuna Auron and Tidus's ultimate weapon, but I ended up using Wakka as much as Auron >_>

  3. #123
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want a RPG with a final boss that takes a couple days to beat...liek a whole CD devoted to fighting him/her/it/Xell's mom.

  4. #124
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xel:

    You know is said alot int he US and EU versions because of the translation from Japanese... 'ne' is used alot like that, so they just used the easiest phrase to get over and over.

    They should have translated it to "don't you think?", "as you can see", nothing, etc., a proper translation is more like a rewrite, not a literal parsing.

    I hated blitzball the entire time >_<

    Same here, at first I thought I would like it, but then I sux0red at it, large ones, and I don't like how it plays.

    I liked the ending actually...

    Considering there's FFX-2, I liked the ending.

    I ended up using Wakka as much as Auron >_>

    Aw man Wakka is ghey...
    ...Though he got Lulu, and it was fast... On second thoughts, maybe he's smarter than he looks, he he. Maybe the new teachings of yevon are about getting the best girl and doing her ASAP, LOL.


    IRT TZ: LOL, but it would be too long, I get bored if a boss battle takes forever...

  5. #125
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah but you could save in the middle of the fight and come back later and finish it lol. I want a boss battle that you use youe whole freakin party against. Do you know how hard it was to choose in FF9 lol. I wanted to own the last boss with everyone...whole CD...8 party members! Cmon! Make me happy!

  6. #126
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wiseman: I suscribe to OPM. They said in it that the only place you can find FFX: Eternal Calm (it was called Another Story before IIRC) in spoken english (there is a jap version with subtitles) on the net was on the disk. Not even with X-2. If I could get it on to my PC I would [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    They also had a FFX-2 demo. How frantic. It was nice, but the fact that the second part of the demo had me at level 58 with all these moves really gave me trouble. I had no idea what I was doing. Took awhile for me to do things.

    Edit: ZERATUL! HOW DARE YOU SAY FFVII IS THE WORST FINAL FANTASY??

    My favourites (best to worst) FFIV - FFVII - FFVI - FFV - FFX - FFI - FFIII - FFII - FFVIII

    I haven't yet played FFIX (I really want to) or XI, so I didn't include them.

    OPM Editor Gary Steinman agrees with me about FFIV being the favourite (he said it straight to me) and he's the big RPG guy of OPM. So there [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 19, 2003 11:58 PM: Message edited by: kles ]</font>

  7. #127
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, i agree. I guess its not bad for a first try, and things are getting better with the likes of Kingdom Hearts.

  8. #128
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn them, it's ridiculous not putting the video in FFX-2. And they say it's not available in spoken English in the Net? I'll search the underground networks, it's very likely that somebody wanted to prove that wrong [img]smile.gif[/img] .

  9. #129
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, let me reword that.

    It wasn't officially released in english in any other places aside from the disk and Unlimited Saga.

    It won't be bundled with X-2 (atleast not in the american one.)

  10. #130
    Inactive Member bassmandee's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2003
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tnx for loving my avatar. I got it somwhere andI don't remember where but I loved it when I saw it.

    who ever thinks FFVII is not a good FF game sux. Yeah the graphics aren't the best but at the time they were top of the line. my fav FF go in : FFVII, FFIII, FFIX, FFII, FFI, FFX, FFVIII.
    I'm not a big fan of how they did the magic in VIII. I got a good question for everyone? Has anyone beaten FFIX in under 12 hours, and got the Excalibr 2? Because I would like to know if that is possible.
    I could have gotten FFX-2 yesterday, but for some reason I really didn't care that much to get it. After I saw the video on Unlimited Saga I thought, "Ooooo. I have to get it", but something has gone wrong. Also, I don't know where these people, whoever they are, get the ides that Americans don't want a hard game. Well, I do. I want the Dark Aeons, I want a boss that can take hours to defeat.They suck for making our RPG's easy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •